Sunday, April 25, 2010

Little Surprises

I love being a mom to three awesome kids. Every day I get plastered with slobbery kisses and big squeezes. My favorite things in the world! They also are very excited about warm fuzzies and filling up everyone's bucket. At the beginning of the year we started putting all the warm fuzzies we did in a jar, when the jar gets full we get to do an activity that the kids all agree on. Tennessee and Addie have been pretty creative at what they can do for each other and us. Today they unmade our bed. Tennessee proudly announced that he "got our bed ready for sleep". Addie clarified, "that means we messed it up"! The other day as I was taking the kids to tumbling I spied this message on the side of our car.














I love it. Tennessee loves writing us all love notes and taping them to the walls or in this case writing it on our car. He is such a sweetie. Addie has copied this and we have cute notes from her too. I'm not exactly sure what they say but we feel the love :) I think we all enjoy doing something nice for each other secretly and the good feeling we get inside. It's made our home happier and each of us more thoughtful towards one another.

4 comments:

Meili said...

hey it Meili I am going to add you on my blog list

Meili said...

You can add me on your blog list to.

nicholsclan said...

I will! So excited to find you in the world of bloggers!

Meili said...

you to and thanks again for letting me add you on my blog list