Tennessee graduated from Kindergarten, Wahoo!! He has had such a fun year of school and learned sooo much. He loved his teacher, class, friends, snacks, books, journals, bus, and....well, everything ! Next year will be very different with Mandarin Chinese, but he is already looking forward to it. Here are some pics of the graduation and end of year activities!
Tennessee was soo funny through his graduation. First he was measuring all the kids around him showing me that he really is the smallest kid in the class. Then he was making faces to pass the time of all the kids getting their diplomas. Then he was crying and sad because his name hadn't been called yet. Then he was excited and happy when they called his name twice (because he was playing again and didn't hear his name read) to go and get his picture with Miss Ashby and the anticipated diploma. Finally he was happy to take pictures with all his friends and eat all the yummy treats after. What a great day!!
And here's some fun end of year activities.
The Hula Hooping was Hilarious. I had no idea how good he was, he can move! This was at the Teddy Bear picnic. Dad even got involved, but I think Tennessee whooped him!
Drawing pics. This is of Buzz Lightyear's galaxy planet.
Field day, acting like a chicken.
The hoop race.
And returning from a much needed bathroom break.
I loved going to school and volunteering in Tennessee's class. It was so fun watching what the kids were learning and how they interacted in the classroom. I have been blessed with such a great boy! I am one proud mama, love you buddy!



1 comment:
I bet he had a blast in Kindergarten and at that field day!
Post a Comment